How To Update My School Profile
Log in as ASGA member.
Open a new web browser window or tab, go to www.asgaonline.com and click on Search SG Database. Find your institution's existing profile as a reference for updating data.
In the first browser window, click on any Update Your SG Data survey. Then you can fill out any and all forms necessary to update your school's information, while using the data in the other web browser window as a reference, or to copy/paste.
• Click the Live Help button at left
• Call toll-free 1-877-275-2742
• E-mail email@example.com
ASGA maintains data and information on every Student Government in America (5,100 institutions of all kinds).
ASGA stores everything from SG constitutions, by-laws, election codes, to budgets, student handbooks, and job descriptions. ASGA stores thousands of documents.
This information is searchable and available to our ASGA members in "Search SG Database."
ASGA NON-MEMBERS: You don't have to be a member of ASGA to add your institution's information to the database. Simply fill out and submit any of the Update Your SG Data surveys that you wish.
Fill out these surveys to add your SG's information to the ASGA database:
• Add Your School Details
• Add Your SG Details
• Add Your SG Officers & Members
• Add Multiple SG Officers & Members
• Add Your SG Advisors
• Add Your SG Office Staff
• Take the "SG Salary Survey"
• Take the "SG Effectiveness Test" (MEMBERS ONLY)
• Take the "Test Your Administrators" Test (MEMBERS ONLY)
• Add Your SG Strengths & Weaknesses
• Add Your SG Signature Programs
• Add Your SG Accomplishments & Goals
• Add Your Campus Media Details
• Add Your SG Elections Information
• Add Your Important Documents
• Add Your Logos & Photos
• Tell Us what information you want ASGA to gather